Skip to Content
For 15 years, Renewable Energy Markets (REM) has defined and expanded marketplace opportunities for clean power. Bridging the interests of renewable energy generators, marketers, and utilities with those of purchasers, policymakers, and the communities that benefit from clean energy, REM is the nation's premier forum for the energy community to gather, learn from each other, and recognize best practices for promoting renewable energy.
This year's conference will take place in San Francisco, CA from November 15-18, 2011.
* Network with businesses and colleagues at a conference venue reserved exclusively for this event.
* Gain new insights through the shared experiences and knowledge of leading experts, businesses and purchasers.
* Participate in interactive sessions and discussions on the latest topics and issues related to renewable energy and carbon markets.
* Learn about profitable strategies for industry growth and current renewable energy supply and demand trends.
* Celebrate the 2010 National Green Power Leadership Awards and banquet, which will be held in conjunction with the conference.