On August 4, 2015, the U.S. Small Business Administration announced it would provide $50,000 in grants to the Environmental & Energy Technology Council of Maine, known as E2Tech, to help support its efforts to accelerate key programs, including:
- Studying the ripple effect of clean-energy development in expanding Maine’s manufacturing supply chains;
- Convening an “E2Tech Expo” this fall on the state of Maine’s energy, environmental, and cleantech sector;
- Increasing Maine entrepreneurs’ access to the New England Clean Energy Council’s Navigate Northeast network and concierge services;
- Reaching entrepreneurs further north and downeast; and
- Attracting more startups to co-locate with its offices in downtown Portland.
Green Energy Maine congratulates E2Tech. Please enjoy a brief video about the organization here and read the full article in the Portland Press Herald. Watch for details about the Oct. 1 Expo on our calendar page.
Image courtesy of E2Tech.